Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pagan reading challenge

Actually before I go back to work I should probably set this blog post up.
I'm wanting to join the pagan reading challenge that I saw on The Domestic Pagan
I can't remember the ones I have already read this year so I'll start from this date instead of the usual Jan 1st 2012 date that was set.

Now my dream goal is the Goddess read which is 41+ books but in reality I'll probably end up as advanced at 20-25 books. Still gonna aim for the Goddess read though.




This page will update as I read books and occasionally if I have something to say about these books I might make a new posting.

Edit
*"The Living Temple of Witchcraft Volume one & two" by Christopher PencZac completed
*"~Inviting Hera's Blessing~ Handfasting and Wedding Rituals" by Raven Kaldera & Tannin Schwartzstein (in progress and will be using constantly through out the year.

*"The Complete Idiots Guide to Wicca and Witchcraft" (was recommended to me by a friend, and I have to say it covers the basics quite well. Even though I've been in the craft for nearly 8 years I found this to be a great refresher)
*"Old world Witchcraft, Ancient ways for modern days" by Raven Grimassi
*"Post Modern Magic" by Patric Dunn




*waiting list*
*the house of night series (do these even count? it's about weird vampire people who have powers and there's a circle of people who raise the elements and has a priestess and priest. They celebrate many of the wiccan days and I dunno...looks like a fictional vampire wiccan school? yes these are teen fiction books, I have the series so I might as well try them.)



No comments:

Post a Comment