Saturday, April 14, 2012

toes, toes, toes and grounding

I've had vibram KSO'S for a year now but had to put them away for a while due to cold temperatures.

Took them out today because lately we've been getting warm  temperatures and little rain, but right after I take them out it started snowing...yup that sucks, but I just had to put them on anyways even though I can't wear them outside yet.

I love these because I can feel everything under me
with them which helps when I need to ground myself.
I can't always go barefoot, so these are the next
best thing.

Sorry if the pictures look odd, I had to take them with my phone because my camera is missing.

It's a bit cold here today, I might actually have to turn up the heat or bake something.







anyways, I'm off to run around on the internet. If I see anything interesting I'll come right back


~Flaming

No comments:

Post a Comment