Thursday, December 22, 2011

First Post

Hello all, This is Flaming Pagan. I'll probably just refer to myself as Flaming but it's up to you guys to to call me whichever, I'm not overly picky.

As a first post I'll just outline what this blog will be about;
-My random life including , rants raves and news
-my opinions on news and stuff
-the first thing that pops in my head on Saturdays (why saturdays? well I have to wait about 20 - 30 minutes for a mouse to defrost for my snake so it'll be a random post)

I put this as mature because I am prone to swearing and not really thinking about subject matter so there may or may not be some mature content from time to time. Gotta protect those lill'ones you know.

Anyways, don't expect daily posts, you'll probably get a minimum of 1 a week and can reach up to multiple any given day as it will depend on time restraints and my brain.


That's all for now, I may post at the end of today just because I'll be busy all afternoon and will have stuff to share in the evening.

1 comment:

  1. yeah I took off the mature screen until needed on request of a friend

    ReplyDelete